Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

It's a rainy, windy day here. The predicted drop in temps and accompanying snow have not arrived. Yet. 

The threat of bad roads is keeping Mom at home. I think Sunday is Plan B for our family Christmas. We had Christmas with the Farmer's family last night. Today I'm going to be lazy: bake, read and play with the dogs. I have a recipe for chocolate covered cherry cookies I'm going to try.

Hope you are all able to enjoy the day with your loved ones. Phoenix is bringing me socks so I think we are going to work some retrieves now. What? Doesn't everyone train their dog on Christmas Day?

5 comments:

  1. Actually some people do not train their dogs on Christmas day. Some of them trained yesterday! I wish you a safe and peaceful Christmas. I will be trying to get to Iowa City to have a nice day with my family. Hope they plow some time today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Doesn't everyone train their dog on Christmas Day?"

    Of course! But, before we eat - after that, we nap

    ReplyDelete
  3. We aren't training today, but we did go play! Happy Howl-idays everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to train my dog to curl up on the couch with me and veg out! Can you do that???

    ReplyDelete