Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Decembrrr

I took this picture as I drove up our lane last night on the way home from work. The sun was setting and everything was very quiet and very cold. I was lazy, didn't even get out of the van, just rolled down the window.

This picture represents one of the best things about winter: coming home at the end of the day. I know at the end of the lane is our warm (relatively speaking), comfortable house with two dogs who will be crazy happy to see me (because I'll fix their supper) and the Farmer, who will be crazy happy to see me (because I'll fix his supper . . . hmmm . . . I'm seeing a pattern.)

Today, I am thankful for creature comforts.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty shot!! At least your van window goes down during the winter! (be thankful for THAT!! LOL) Can you fix my dinner too?? I promise to be happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps me in stitches. You have a great sense of humor including your buddies.

    ReplyDelete