Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Naperville video

How did we ever do agility before video cameras? Here are our 2 Exc. Std. Qs from last weekend. Watching them, I see a dozen things I want to do differently, improve, correct, etc. Can't wait to be able to get outside and train this spring as soon as the ground dries out.

I optimistically thought I could drag my contact trainer out to a dry spot in the back yard this week but the weather shows no signs of cooperating, with rain on top of semi-frozen mud. Guess we'll stick with obedience work in a warm, dry, clean building.


5 comments:

  1. What a good boy!! Very nice runs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely runs - I am jealous I am missing out due to that rotten thing called work! Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome runs! Congrats. Diana

    ReplyDelete