Friday, January 29, 2010

What the . . .

. . heck is going on here?

Sheryl McC. gave me a CD of pics she'd taken of my kids over the last couple of years, including the official photo shoot for my new Front and Finish column header back in the spring of '08. This is one of the outtakes from that session. I have NO IDEA what Phoenix is doing.

I think he's biting something. And I think Rilda is involved.

Rilda was the official ear-getter-upper that day. She had a whole bag of toys and she was VERY exciting. Connor was all about lap time. Jamie was all about being a pretty boy for his picture. Phoenix was all about GETTING THE TOYS NOW!

We got through it all fine, no one got hurt or arrested and Sheryl got some great shots.

Today, I am thankful for friends who take pics and video for me. The year's first agility trials are this weekend, now I just have to remember to give someone my camera before we run!

4 comments:

  1. LOL - Phoenix looks like he is trying to get IN the photo and someone is trying to hold him OUT of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the one holding him OUT is CONNOR! Gosh, he still looked GREAT!! Love the Jesse picture. I just wish agility was around when he was young! OMG!! You would have had your heart condition so much sooner!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a GREAT picture. Too me it looks like Phenoix was having fun right out of the frame while everyone else was trying to be serious about picture taking, and at the last second he realized he might be missing out so he popped back in. And Connor is wondering what the heck the puppy is doing now? Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not met Phoenix in person but rather have met him through your blog and I have to say, I'm thinking that photo really shows who he is (or who he was to become). I absolutely LOVE it and the looks from Connor and Jamie are priceless - older siblings watching the younger sib do stupid stuff - you can almost hear what they are thinking! :)

    ReplyDelete