10 things I am thankful for today:
1. This is the last day I am working this week. Tomorrow we're off to the Des Moines cluster to play in Graduate Novice and Wild Card Open.
2. Diana Gabaldon’s new Jamie and Claire book, "An Echo in the Bone," comes out in 18 days.
3. The weather here is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
4. I finally got Jamie’s paws trimmed and he no longer looks like some bizarre Belgian version of an Arctic ptarmigan.
5. Phoenix does not need a bath before the weekend shows. Or possibly ever again. Ha-ha, just joking. I think.
6. Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies from the food concession at the Des Moines cluster. Note to self: buy little bottles of milk . . .
7. C3P0 is getting fixed and I should have her back soon.
8. I have a chocolate zucchini cupcake with peanut butter frosting for lunch.
9. The local library finally got the new Clive Cussler book "Corsair" and it's mine for the next two weeks.
10. I have a new air mattress for camping this weekend.