Monday, August 2, 2010

This looks like fun!



Phoenix would LOVE to do this. It might even be relatively safe since he wouldn't be attached to me, like if we tried skijoring or carting. Still, there's the whole element of me on wheels, which probably isn't a good idea.

And I'd be so covered with protective gear (helmet, elbow pads, etc.), we'd lose some of the aesthetic appeal. (For my own safety, I should probably just be rolled up in bubble wrap before attempting anything like this.)

Still, it's a really fun video. I especially like the multiple roll-overs toward the end. Thanks, Sheryl, for passing this along. If it weren't for my Terv friends, this blog would be very dull lately. I'll try to come up with something original soon!

2 comments:

  1. Uh. Yeah. Taz the Terv and I do freestyle, but it's not going to include me on wheels any time soon. Like this century.

    ReplyDelete