Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Compare and contrast

Here's my patio flowerbed last January.

Here it is this morning.

The malinois recall route (directly through the center)
is carefully camouflaged.
Sometimes he just jumps the whole thing
to get from Point A to Point B.
Still, I only plant very hardy flowers.
No wimpy flowers need apply.

Phoenix and I are off to Sedalia, Mo., tomorrow morning for a three-day obedience trial. Sharon and Rudy are road-tripping with us. I've never shown at this site but have heard it's nice, the judges are good and I'll get to see some of my "southern" friends so I'm really looking forward to it. CDX and UDX legs for all!

I'll file a full report when we get home.

4 comments:

  1. wow - what a difference a few months makes - it's very pretty!!

    Good luck this weekend - we expect ALL the details when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this weekend!

    I'm pretty jealous of your flowerbed. Anything in my yard is dead from lack of water and massive heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was fun to meet you and Phoenix today. Hope to see you again sometime!

    ReplyDelete