Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More pics from nationals

HUGE thanks to Angela Silvestri, who owns several of Phoenix's kin, for taking these great shots at nationals. You can never have too many pictures of your dogs. This was on the first day of agility, before things got totally waterlogged.

Up and over! Yee-haw!


Bunny hop!


The start of a big 4-jump loop.
And I'm already half a jump behind.
Go, go, go!


A jump for Phoenix and a jump for me!
Only I didn't take my jump.
Maybe I'm hailing a taxi to get me around
the rest of the course.


A great shot.
I'm not in it.


Go big or go home!


Phoenix: I meant to do that.
Me: Really? Why?
Nix: Cuz you don't have any pics of me crashing a jump.
Me: Malinois logic is a strange thing.

4 comments:

  1. LOL - love the crashed jump! He does have a point - at least now you have that photo out of the way and can concentrate on different photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck? Everyone should have a variety of poses. Seems like our photo collection should represent the entire experience! I really like the crashed jump picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it was Phoenix crashing the jump and not you - this time anyway!!! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love the one that you chose as your main image.

    ReplyDelete