Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hope your day is filled with chocolate bunnies and marshmallow eggs and that there is not too much dog fur in any of them.

Phoenix was hoping to find a bunny or a kitty in his Easter basket this morning. Nice try, kid, but it ain't gonna happen.

The Farmer and I are going to the hospital to visit his mom, then in the afternoon I think I'll take the dogs to the Amana Park for some obedience work. It will be our first official "train in the park" trip of the spring. I have GOT to get back in the habit of going to train in different places, especially outdoors, especially with Mal nationals being outdoors in about six weeks.

The National Weather Service has us under a slight chance for severe weather Monday and Tuesday. Spotter activation may be needed! Yee-haw! Need to plug in my weather radio and dust off my spotter's field guide. Since last year's severe weather season was practically non-existent, I never got a chance to practice the stuff they taught us in storm spotter school.

No comments:

Post a Comment