Monday, August 10, 2009

Shopping in Webster City

Webster City RV was located right next door to the Super 8 so the dogs and I did a little shopping Saturday evening.

We picked out this one for Michele and Jeff. Cider and Bea would love it and it's already customized.


Where's the Farmer when I need him? I wanted to show him what I picked out for my birthday next month. He hates to shop so thought I'd do it for him. Really, he should appreciate my efforts. I found a couple other models if he didn't like this one. Many of them claimed to be "Affordable!" Clearly, that is a matter of opinion. The window sticker on this one said "Loaded!" Maybe you have to be loaded to write the check. I did not look at the sticker price.

Isn't this just cute? It had a teeny-tiny kitchen, heat, A/C and a seating area that folded into a bed. I think it would sleep two but you'd better really like the person you're sleeping with. I figured I could probably afford this. Then I looked at the price tag. Holy buckets! $17,582. Guess I'll keep my tent and I don't feel bad about splurging for a new air mattress.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh - I'll take that second one! Very cute! The third one is too much like a little coffin on wheels - not sure I like myself enough to sleep in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time just take the farmer (and his checkbook) with you. I bet you could have someone paint a "maligator" on one. WHen you said "shopping", I thought you found a new pet store.

    ReplyDelete