Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Michael Ellis seminar

At this point, it's totally in the planning stage - like trying to find a date that works stage.

A friend mentioned back in December that her Schutzhund group is trying to bring Michael to the Iowa area (might not specifically be IN Iowa) for an obedience seminar some time in the summer of 2012.

That's all I know at this point but will be happy to post details when they emerge.

Wow, this is a record-setting short post.

Have a great day!

Stopping writing now.

Really.

2 comments:

  1. When you return to regular length posts, can you add in who Michael Ellis is? I'm so out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be game for it, if the date is right! I've got a Doberman I'm training in Schutzhund right now, and I'd LOVE to go to a Michael Ellis seminar.

    (PS - Iowa is good, very good, he can come to IOWA please! :) )

    ReplyDelete