Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pics from Malinois nationals

Here's our hotel, the Courtyard by Marriott in Valparaiso, Indiana.
I took this pic during the brief window of sunny weather on Thursday.


Phoenix with his ball-on-a-rope.
He was trying to turn it into a ball and a rope.


Jamie, wondering why there are
so many pillows on the bed.
Seriously, we had 8 pillows for 2 people.


Here's the ribbon table, the rescue raffle
and vendors at the agility site.


The specialty catalog was in a 3-ring binder.
Kinda neat and very easy to keep open to read.
I'm one of those people who never buys catalogs
but I had to know who everyone was!


This was the conclusion of a rally class.
Thought it was a fun pic because
the dogs are all doing different things.
(Click to enlarge and you'll see what I mean.)


Team Bite Me,
Love the theme.


Rescue raffle at the obedience site.
I bought a lot of tickets.
I won nothing.
(Their "wingspan" of tickets was 36 for $20,
Michele, what is the ICDOC record?)


Phoenix's 1st place ribbon for Versatility,
love the national logo in place of the standard AKC logo.
Is that legal? Who cares, it's cute.


Home again, home again,
daffodils still blooming in cold, wet weather.

4 comments:

  1. The secret of raffles is to pick one or two items you really want - preferably ones no one else wants - and dump all of your tickets into those bags over time, not all at once. I've won a TV, a $100 Bob Bailey DVD, and a couple of coffeetable books this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics! It's so fun to see someone else's nationals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing pics. If you have more we would love to see them :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a good time! Congrats on the great score. Thanks for the pictures- I can get an idea of what it was like to be there.

    Maybe I will be able to go next year. I read it is at Purina again.

    ReplyDelete