Monday, July 28, 2014

The demise of the Evil Hedgehog of Doom

Banner has made himself at home. I think Phoenix has quit looking for the receipt so he can return him when I'm not looking. I even caught the Farmer holding him this morning. They were having quite a conversation. It mostly consisted of "You're awfully cute. Stop biting me."

Being cute and biting things are what Banner does best.


Today, he killed the Evil Hedgehog of Doom.


The  Evil Hedgehog of Doom (EHD) had been the bane of many obedience classes I taught during the last couple of years. I used it for proofing scenarios. There could be 20 toys on the floor and dogs would deliberately go clear across the room to avoid the EHD. I have no idea why.


Fear not, obedience dogs of eastern Iowa. The Evil Hedgehog of Doom has been vanquished by Banner the Bold. Okay, actually, Phoenix the Wild brought it down. Banner just finished it off.


P.S. The tug he was playing with in the first photo of my last post was made by dogdreamstoys.com. Several people had asked.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Banner! Maybe you and Rio can team up and destroy the evil forces....namely stuffies and leashes and collars. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable!!! You are giving my serious puppy fever over here. Though Sophie would kill me if I brought another dog home. She is still waiting for Swyatt to go home. LOL

    ReplyDelete