As if you really NEED a reason. But here are some, just in case you need to justify your actions to a puzzled spouse/partner/friend who looks at you and says, “Another bag?”
1) Your old bag is too small.
2) Your old bag is too big.
3) Your friend got a new one and now you have bag envy.
4) A new bag will make your dog heel better (run agility better, track better, etc.)
5) Your old bag has bad feng shui.
6) Your old bag smells funny.
7) Your old bag has more miles on it than your last two cars.
8) You need a bag with more pockets. Yes. Pockets are the answer to everything.
9) Your old bag has mysterious stains.
10) Your old bag has mysterious gnaw marks and may be missing parts.
11) It was on sale.
12) They were going to quit making that style.
13) Your dog wanted one.
14) It looked really cool on the catalog model.
15) Your spouse/partner just bought something ridiculously expensive and you know you can buy something new for yourself without getting the hairy eyeball. (This actually explains the tractors to dog crates ratio at our house.)
16) It was blue. (Seriously. I probably need an intervention but I’ve been known to buy things just because they are blue and that bag was no exception.)