Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fun with an iPhone

I occasionally forget I can do more stuff with my phone than just make and receive calls. Not sure how I could forget this, since when I bought it, the sales guy walked me through setting up e-mail, Facebook, loading apps, how to use the iTunes store, video and camera functions and using GPS to track weather in other cities. I had to ASK him to show me how to make a phone call. He looked puzzled and said (I swear I am not making this up) "Oh, yeah, it's a great little phone, too." Silly me. I am of the generation that expects a cell phone to be used primarily as, well, a PHONE.

But I digress. I don't use the camera part very often, although I'm using the video app more and more for filming agility runs. My nifty li'l video camera is becoming outdated and I forget to take it half the time anyway. I always have my phone with me.

Here are a few shots from a walk we took over the weekend.

Can you spot the hidden malinois?


Phoenix enlarged this groundhog hole opening quite a bit.
No groundhogs were harmed in the process.


iPhones are great for pics of dogs standing quietly in hay fields or sticking their noses in groundhog holes but not so great at capturing fast dog play. Still, it was fun to get some quick shots of the Belgians entertaining themselves last night while I was cooking supper.

Outta my face, punk! I will show you my teeth!


Okay. I will show you one tooth. Respect the tooth.


"Don't make me get up and bite you, Punk."
"Dude! Bring it!"


Really. You guys scare me.
Wish I'd had a better camera to catch this shot but oh well. 


1 comment:

  1. Update before this weekend so Carrie doesn't have a fit!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete