Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014: the year in review

Okay, here we go - the year in dogs and cats. And a few men in kilts. It doesn't cover everything I did in 2014 but it kind of hits the highlights.

The year started with Polar Vortexes 1-6.
Hibernation became a finely developed skill.

I said goodbye to Jamie in February.
Thank you,  Big Red Dog, for 14 1/2 wonderful years.

Everyone needs a Belgian turnover.

Bonus Cat. Yes. He has the leash in his mouth.
I have no idea why.

Siren. In a bucket. Where do you keep your cats?

Enjoyed the Iowa Renaissance Festival in May.  It rained. Again.

CedarWoods Once Upon A Time "Banner" arrived in late July.

Banner takes his inter-species relationships very seriously.

Phoenix and I showed in sweeps at the ABMC regional in September.

Let the games begin!

BFFs, showing fang.

Objects in the camera viewfinder are closer than they appear.

Banner - 5 months

Yeah. They do this in the house, too.

Getting my ren faire on at Halloween.
Yes,  this was at a trial. Yes, I showed in it.
No, Phoenix didn't care.

I get this look a lot.

Phoenix turned 8 in December.

We got closer to our goals.

Wishing you and your loved ones all the best in the new year.

11 comments:

  1. I love all your photos!! I'm so sorry about Jamie!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your 2014 highlights. I'm so sorry about the loss of Jamie. Their lives are simply too short and losing them is so hard.
    I look forward to hearing more about your new adventures with Banner in 2015. Happy New Year and thank you for sharing your blog with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://lifewithseppel.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    I hope 2015 is going well for you, sure are missing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dog training tips. You've done a very nice article about dog training. I have a blog about pet tips and guides called PetPerkPlus at Beaverton dog training, if you wanna get some ideas about dog training, feel free to visit their.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for compiling the tips here! It's a pain to train your dog, but it's so worth it in the end. It's so embarrassing when my dog does something that scares or offends a guest, especially when I know it's something I should be training her not to do..
    Las Vegas Dog Trainers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dog training tips. You've done a very nice article about dog training. I have a blog about pet tips and guides called PetPerkPlus at Washington dc dog training, if you wanna get some ideas about dog training, feel free to visit their.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teaching a dog is not a science, its an art which requires your skills. You can have that skills by simply log on Dog Trainers Henderson for best available tips and solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing This post. It's gretful blog I have really enjoyed keeping up with you on this blog
    Northern Virginia Dog Trainers

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had such a great year. We are happy to see in the photos of all the great adventures you had this past year. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete